Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekend Wax!

Hope everyone had a good couple of days - and didn't have to work, ha.

I did go out Saturday night to see The Evil Dead.  It's...gory.  So go see it if you like that sort of thing or don't if you're like me and get squeamish.  I wasn't sure why I wanted to see it in the first place, lol!  But I did and that's that.  I was scared for hours after.  My date loved it; I'm a bit frightened about that too.  ;)  When I got home I popped Some Kissing Booth in the upstairs warmer.



Love this wax.  I go gaga over gold glitter.  LOL.  And I loved this on cold sniff!  It is the only cookie scent with a hint of lemon.  And it isn't like, cleaner lemon.  It's delicious bakery lemon like in cake.  Yum!  Was so excited to melt this.  Unfortunately, I did not have luck with this one in the bulb warmer.  No throw at all.  I am going to try this in my 24 watt soon and report back.  What a bummer but it might just be my warmer!  I haven't given up yet.  :)



This morning (Sunday) morning my Vanilla Confusion was done so I popped in another winner - Coconut Cream Pie.  This was a winner just because it was coconut cream pie.  I love it.  I love to eat it.  I love to smell it.  I love to look at it.  I love to make it.  Whatever- love it.

On cold sniff, Front Porch's was really strong on the sweet and light on the coconut so I wasn't sure.  But now I am a believer - for real.  This is the most decadent, rich and delicious smelling coconut ever.  If you like pie the way I do go order this now.  Go.  It is dead on.  You get the coconut and the cream.  You even get the crust part (though you don't get any of that when you sniff it cold).

Go.  Get it now.  It's probably not in stock but go stalk the website.  ;)

I shopped all day.  I got a new Yankee warmer so am going to use that one in place of my cheap, bulb one.  I give the bulb one the side eye; it's given me too many issues.  :)  I decided I was going to try it out and I used another winner from Front Porch - Coconut Cream Cupcakes.



This one is delicious too!  It gives of a decent, yummy throw.  I won't lie though - I love the coconut cream pie better.  :)  I don't know why; this one has this odd buttercream scent to it.  Hey, it might be the cupcake part, I don't know.  I do know that I love Front Porch's coconut scent!  Can't wait to try the next one!

Anyway, I'm off to relax (finally).  Too bad it's the end of the weekend and I get to do the work thing again tomorrow!  Till later, Ciao! 

PS - new video up.  It's a haul from Bath and Body Works.  Check it out.  :)

Bath and Body Works Candle Amazingness

No comments:

Post a Comment