Saturday, April 20, 2013

Waxy Saturday

I have a day off!  I have a day off!  (I better be quiet or they'll find me and I'll have to work).

Today is cold and rainy but at least it is a free weekend - I will never complain about that! 

I changed out all the wax in my house (along with doing some chores and getting measured for my sister's wedding...)

I decided I would start with Tiffany's in the downstairs.




I melted my favorite scent from her - Birthday Bash - in the living room.  This tart is so, so strong!  It filled my whole house with yummy, creamy fruit loopy-marshmallow-cake goodness.  It is so good I wanted to eat it, lol!  I love this scent all the time. 

I am melting Lemonade in the spare room and hoping that it doesn't conflict with the Birthday Bash or I'll have to shut one of them off.  This is a lemon scent but I wouldn't say it smells like drinking lemonade.  It smells more strongly of hard lemon candy.  I like it anyway.  It reminds me of summer and it needs to be summer now!!

I haven't got anything going in my mini-warmers for the bathroom and kitchen. That's probably a good thing because I don't want scent overload!!!


This is the much raved about Strawberry Marshmallow Bread from Front Porch. I have this going in the upstairs today and it is yummo.  I mean - not my favorite scent in the world overall but the strawberry is really, really delicious in this.  I think the bread note is what turns me off slightly but it is nothing compared to how good the strawberry is.  I love this. 


Oh, and one more thing!  I got my Shayz Haul the other day.  Yay for new wax. :)  Will do a video soon so come check out my youtube. 

I need a nap and some retail therapy.  Until later, Ciao!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment