Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Set Sail with Jolly Pirates!

This morning is a warm one for April.  (I know, I was complaining just two weeks ago but I have a good reason - I like warm just not humid and it is always humid here.)

But anyway, I thought I'd melt something tropical today and I picked Kissing Booth's Jolly Pirates! 




This is a white and red-topped wax with glitter- very pretty.  I had purchased it originally because it is supposed to have coconut in it.  I guess you could say this would be Kissing Booth's version of a Pina Colada or at least some sort of coconut drink.  The top smells like grenadine and the bottom has that colada fragrance.  As I have said before I was not a fan of this scent on cold sniff.  People convinced me that it would work though (and of course I wasn't NOT going to melt it.  :D )  

There's something about the scent on cold throw that is not appealing to me but that all changed once I warmed it up. 



This is AMAZING.  Best colada scent I have smelled in a long time.  It is creamy from the coconut and has a mild fruit scent (I assume from the grenadine).  This isn't a super sweet scent and it doesn't have any tartness either.  It is just a good, strong scent heavy on the coconut in my opinion which is what I LOVE.  And it is the strongest thrower I have tried from Kissing Booth to date.  My whole house is scented like it now and I had to turn off my other warmers because I didn't have any choice.

Give it a shot even if you're thrown off by the cold scent.  If you like anything with coconut I think you'll love it.

I'm off now; there's a new vegetarian place that opened one town over and I am going to give it a shot.  Until later, ciao! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment