Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Friday!

Gloomy morning in on the east coast.  :)

Today I am in an out before work but I got a chance to finally try Tiffany Candles Pink Loops in my electric warmer.



I hadn't gotten much throw from this tart before (as I've said several times) but this time was a charm!  I love it in my electric warmer.  It is good and strong.  :)  I can smell it upstairs even though I have it melting on the lower level.  A keeper for sure. 

It smells like a sweeter version of Fruit Loops (duh, lol).  Definitely in the running for one of my top favorites from this order.

Gotta go get my feet summer ready!  :D   Till later, Ciao. 

PS.  Look for my first 'what's in my melting pot' video on you tube.  And my orders are coming in within the next few weeks so look for those too!  My channel is as follows so like and subscribe. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/MericP86

Bye! 

1 comment:

  1. Pink Loops is amaaaazing, Tiffany makes some of the best pink blends! This sounds like it'd be good in candle form! I haven't ever used a tealight burner, but love love LOVE my electric ones. Light bulb warmers haven't ever given the best performance for me. I am glad you like your electric warmer! :)

    ReplyDelete