Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Stefon Reminds me of Summertime!

I got my new warmer last night in the mail! 

I was so excited; it works like a charm! 

The first wax I used was from the Kissing Booth - I melted Stefon.





 This isn't only just a pretty looking clam shell (although it really is) but it smells divine!  I had this going for an hour this morning and turned it off when I went to the gym.  It was still lingering when I got back and hour later and turned it back on.  The whole house smells delicious!  It is SUPER STRONG.




The scent is a mixture of everything - but warm I smell mostly fruit - citrus and berries.  Sometimes you get a whiff of musk.  Sometimes there's a touch of sweet (vanilla or sugar of some sort?)  Sometimes you get even notes of something alcoholic.  I don't know but it is a huge melding of a lot of different things.  It isn't a fruity scent or a bakery scent.  It isn't really perfumey.  I think this is the sort of scent that might capture anyone really.  I love it.  It reminds me of warm days and summertime.  And my sister says our house has never smelled so beautiful, lol. 

Now I'm off to lunch with some boys from work.  Until next time, Ciao!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really lovely scent, and it's super pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is visually my favorite! And it smells so wonderful! I hope you try it. :)

    ReplyDelete