Monday, April 8, 2013

Sweet Dreams for Monday




What a gorgeous day!  I should probably be melting this in the evening but I couldn't wait!  This is the first one I am melting after curing from the Kissing Booth.  As you can see it's a very pretty hot pink wax with glitter.  I love the way it looks and on cold sniff you get both the peppermint and the pink sugar.  I also noticed overall the wax from Kissing Booth is much softer than the other vendors I've tried so far.



Anyway, I've had this one going for about five to six hours. 



It melts very quickly in a full-size bulb warmer and it scented my whole upstairs (I had it going in the bathroom).  Melted, I do admit I get more peppermint than pink sugar.  But it isn't a super strong peppermint scent because I think the sweetness from the pink tones it down.  I don't really know if I could call this a calming scent; I think it is unique (and I haven't actually melted anything like this from any other vendor yet). 

I used one cube and it is still going strong.  And another little thing is that if you like this you're in luck because even if you're not melting it you will smell it.  I put it in my warmer this morning before switching it on and when I came upstairs after doing my morning thing I could already smell it on the landing even cold!  I like that; it hasn't happened with any other wax. 

Overall if you like mint scents, give this a try.  I do think it is stronger on the mint than the pink sugar so I don't think it is super minty or super sweet.  It is a lovely scent though.

Now I'm off to help my dad fix my roof, go to the gym and head off to work.  Hope everyone has a great day.  Until next time, Ciao!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Pink peppermint is my absolute favorite scent! Glad this one lasted a long time for you. It's always so tough letting stuff cure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still going strong in my bedroom - one square has lasted almost two full days so I am really loving that!

      Delete